SPINACH CHICK PEA PAKORAS
One of the great things about having spinach growing in my garden is I can make a batch of pakoras.
1 bunch of spinach shredded
2 potatoes grated ( you can leave skin on)
2 brown onions. finely slices
4 garlic cloves diced
1 small chilli de seeded and finely diced
I can of chick peas drained.
mint as desiredn
spices:
1 tsp. tumeric
1 tsp garam masala
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt.
1 cup potato flour
1 cup of dahl flour.
Combine the onions potato chick peas and spinach in a bowl
Combine well with garlic, chilli , spices, baking soda and salt and flours.
You can add a little water too, but usually the moisture from the vegetables is enough.
The mix will make a good quantity.
Serve with relish or raita. Today I used some ripe mango mixed with some red salad onion.
Garnish with mint







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home